Tuesday, March 24, 2009

500L

As I have started to make more of these for people I have been playing around with ways to maximize production and incorporate a few design suggestions. But, of course, that always leads to slight variations, so on with the pictures.

Notice the nifty new slots on the bottom. As I said before, I will be adding this to all new lights. I even managed to retro-fit an older one.

TS Bottom

I need to get a better shot of this, but I got a new piece of tooling that allows me to easily cut a radius on a corner. Makes for a nice round corner instead of a cutting edge.

TS Front

I also moved everything back to the back for a couple reasons.
1. I got a complaint on this version about turning it off with a tree branch. oops.
2. It is quicker as far as machining goes.
3. More surface area for cooling.

TS Back

6 comments:

  1. Do you have any beam shots of this one? Thanks,

    bui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell the casings/batteries/charger alone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not done this yet, as I have not come up with pricing on it, but it is something I am considering.

    Email so we can discuss details if interested.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 500L. How do I order?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send an email to trailled@gmail.com to place an order

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete